Register with the OP Light Entrepreneur service to become an entrepreneur easily and skip heavy paperwork.
The service includes creation of a business ID, invoicing platform, single-entry bookkeeping, filing taxes, payments and more. This service is for you, if:
- You provide services for consumers or businesses
- You create products, such as artworks, for sale
- You want freedom to manage your work and time
- You want to focus on your business and outsource paperwork to us
- You want to invoice your customers
- You receive income from cash sales or card payments
Activities that can’t be managed via the service:
- International sales
- Recording long-term fixed assets in accounting (such as a company car)
- Stock of goods (such as quantity of products in stock)
- Hiring employees
Other things to note
- If you are planning to apply for a start-up grant, complete the application before signing power of attorney (granting us a mandate to act on your behalf).
- Invoicing must only occur through the service. OP Business mobile, OP.fi, and OP E-invoicing service are banking services that do not communicate with our service.
Please contact our Customer Service before you register, if:
- You have tax debt
- You already have a business ID for forestry operations